Maths Teacher - Colchester
£600 - £850 per week + via PAYE
Maths Teacher required for September!
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher for our client school. The School is based local to Colchester, Essex, they are a school with high achieving students with outstanding Progress 8 rates (+1.21). They are therefore looking for a high quality teacher to join their Maths Department in September on a part time basis. An ideal candidate for the role will be able to offer outstanding teaching with a passion for the subject. The school are happy to accept applicants who are either Newly Qualified Teachers, or Maths Teachers with more relevant experience.
To be a successful candidate for this role you will:
- Have UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to continuing high standards and achievement levels
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What Teaching Personnel can offer you in return:
- A dedicated team of consultants who will support you through your assignment
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy
- A number of CPD courses available through the School, with courses such as Team Teach and Safeguarding available
- Recommend a Friend scheme with a £50 bonus per successful referral
Teaching Personnel is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
For more information on this role, or to apply, please contact Summer Smith at the Essex Branch on #########
Posted 13 days ago