Band 7 Physiotherapist - Kent
* A fantastic opportunity has opened up within a hospital in Tonbridge. The existing team is looking for a fully qualified physiotherapist to join them on a contract basis.
* What skills do you need?
* It's essential you have the relevant experience and feel comfortable working both independently and with your team. The right candidate must be friendly, caring and understanding to varying patients' needs. As an experienced urgent care, you will be encouraging to your patients, motivating them to complete their treatment programme.
* You must have the following requirements:
- * 6 months' UK physiotherapy experience *
- * Full HCPC registration *
- * Valid CSP registration
* About Your World Healthcare
* Your World Healthcare is a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to the UK and around the world. We supply to 280 NHS trusts and CCGs, and 338 private UK healthcare organisations. Last year, we provided our candidates with over 3 million hours of work.
* Our specialist Recruitment Consultants focus purely on sourcing the best physio jobs on the market and match them precisely to our candidates' requirements.
* If this position sounds like your area of expertise, apply today! Alternatively, to learn about similar positions we have available, contact our Physiotherapy Team on ######### or email James Catt at ######### .
Posted 14 days ago