Account - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 432f54
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Salary for the Account Manager
Competitive basic salaries plus generous sales commission and bonuses
If you’ve been selling successfully for a year or two, but are feeling frustrated by the lack of career development / earnings potential in your current environment, then this role as an Account Manager is the perfect opportunity for you…
The Insights Family® is no ordinary organisation; we are a fast growth, highly disruptive company with innovation in our heart – we are always looking to improve and pioneer ground-breaking solutions to take kids and family market intelligence to another level, globally. We have recently launched in Japan, South Korea, Indonesia and Philippines, bringing the number of international markets in which we are active, to 17.
As a group of collaborative individuals with lots of personality, we are very proud of our culture, which means that when we win together, we celebrate and go again, and if we suffer a defeat – we pick one another up, learn from it, and go again. With over 50 team members and growing, we continue to win new high profile clients and are honoured to be used, trusted and relied on by some of the biggest brands in the world.
These fantastic career opportunities are based at our Manchester City Centre HQ with travel in the UK and overseas as appropriate. The Account Manager roles are primarily focused on identifying revenue growth opportunities within our existing client base and collaborating closely with our internal Product & Innovation teams to ensure that we continue to solve our clients’ problems and exceed their expectations.
Applicants for the Account Manager roles should have the following experience and characteristics:
* Graduate in Marketing or a Business related discipline with 1-2 years’ experience in Account Management within any of the following environments - digital, technology, SaaS, events, market intelligence
* Understands how to create Account Development Plans and develop new, additional revenue streams
* Business and commercially orientated with the potential / experience in understanding clients’ needs
* Language skills would be a great advantage
* With many of our clients operating across different time zones, you must be able to work flexibly and be willing to travel (as appropriate)
* Capable of building excitement and interest in our products through your enthusiasm and engaging personality
* Keen to work in a very fast paced, future focused environment that is rapidly evolving
* Tenacious and persistent. Rigorously follows up. Focused on achieving revenue goals.
* Team oriented and motivated as much by the success of the whole business as your individual achievement
* Tech savvy, comfortable with all things IT – CRM (we use HubSpot), MS applications, mobile apps.
* Motivated by continuous improvement and development
* Some exposure to market research and insights would be helpful
* Adaptable, willing to try different approaches
To apply for the Account Manager role please send your CV and a covering letter (with details of salary expectations), explaining why you think you are the ideal candidate to join our award winning team