Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD £37K salary
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
£37.7k per year + Great Benefits
Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Position: Deputy Manager
- Care Categories: Cancer Care, Epilepsy, Hearing Impairment, Huntington's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthopaedic & Parkinson's Disease
- Service: Care home
- Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: £37,700 per annum
- Hours: Full-time 33 hours Shifts + 11 Supernumery Hours
Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times *Paid DBS Check £2k Welcome Bonus
We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Registered to join the management team within a beautiful Care Home located in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire . The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment. They provide nursing and dementia care, as well as compassionate palliative care, for older adults. The home has excellent standards and facilities and all carers are highly trained to provide professional, individualised care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
- Assist the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the home and supervise all junior members of staff.
- You will need to actively promote a positive, proactive and caring atmosphere within the home and ensure that care quality standards are upheld for the wellbeing of the residents.
- You will need to strive for improvement continuously and promote change management throughout the organisation. You must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to Apply All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text ######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on ######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 21 days ago