Product Manager Search Marketing Performance and analytics (H/F) | Zoek
Product Manager Search Marketing Performance and analytics (H/F)
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
The Search Marketing organization at Amazon has end-to-end responsibility for one of the largest managed marketing channels in the world. Our organization is comprised of marketing & product teams, an Engineering team and a Business Intelligence team and we are truly international with members of our teams in Seattle, London, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Bangalore, Beijing and Tokyo. We manage inputs across Amazon domains and develop world leading proprietary technology including an automated experimentation system for measuring and driving input changes. More specifically, the EU team is responsible for managing the EU business, by driving website traffic, maximizing channel revenue generation and improving customer experience for EU domains, and for contributing to the channel strategy and leading global technology development projects. We work with internal customers across all levels of the organization, both in the EU and in the US and enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-growing company.
This marketing position offers an unparalleled opportunity to develop or deepen a detailed understanding of digital marketing and build advanced technology. The Search marketing problem space is exciting, challenging, and constantly evolving. The role requires a highly analytical mindset, data savviness, a strong business sense and curiosity to seek out new possibilities and dive deep into technical solutions to support them. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. You will own projects and product features end to end, and be responsible for scaling globally. This position will be based in any of our European offices (Paris, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Luxemburg) – depending on the candidate desired location.
This role has responsibility for enhancing our analytical and performance management tools and systems, managing the channel end-to-end for Amazon.fr, and will evolve over time towards broader product management responsibilities for Amazon’s global Search Marketing projects, beyond performance and analytics.
Specifically, the Product Manager – Search Marketing Performance & analytics (f/m) will:
- Design and deliver new systems and tools to enhance our business understanding and monitoring, performance analysis, issues detection and reporting capabilities:
· Identify gaps and opportunities to improve and automate the understanding of External Search and performance analysis. This includes the assessment of existing datasets, analysis tools and reports
· Make recommendations on data architecture, metrics and reports and drive implementation in partnership with our BI team
· Define requirements for new systems and tools to improve our understanding of channel performance, incl. precise quantification of main drivers, to monitor input metrics at a granular level, analyze the effect of rankings changes and Search engine algorithm updates, detect at scale new business opportunities and optimization levers.
· Lead the development of these new systems and tools in collaboration with BI, Data Science and engineering teams
- Co-own with EU team leader performance analysis and business planning for Europe in collaboration with Marketing Finance and central team
- Manage end-to-end the channel for Amazon.fr:
· Manage and execute the marketing plan for Amazon.fr, incl. support for major events / initiatives
· Be the point of contact of other teams within Amazon to help them improve their visibility on Search Engines
· Run our weekly and quarterly performance review cycles for FR
· Run ad-hoc cause and effect analysis to derive action plans for specific issues
- Inform our technology roadmap, design and deliver WW technology developments
· Identify strategic opportunities through thorough analysis of Amazon’s website, analytics and crawl data and prioritize them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance of short term and long term performance
· Conduct experiments in FR and / or the other EU locales, using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and prove their effectiveness
· Define requirements and lead the development and deployment of new technology
· 2-4 years of experience. Background in BI/business analyst roles and a willingness to move to product management and business, or in consulting, or in Digital Marketing with strong focus on data analysis.
· Degree in Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a similar field
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis and related tools
· Confident working closely with technical (software development / BI / Data Science) and non-technical teams
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Interest in the technical and quantitative aspects of digital marketing
· A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
· Experience working in a digital marketing role is a plus
· Experience using a web analytics package (like Google Analytics)
· SQL knowledge
· Python, R or similar languages knowledge is a plus
· French speaking is preferred, but not essential
About our rewards: We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in English in one document (max. 5 MB). By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Posted 3 days ago