Recovery Theatre Practitioner
£27k - 32k per year + Parking, Private Medical, Pension, Benefits
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Operating Theatre Recovery Practitioner to join our client's busy perioperative team at their new-built state of the art Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield , Hertfordshire. Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities. The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
Person requirements RGN or ODP, registered with the NMC or HCPC as applicable Minimum of one year post registration Recovery experience including enthusiastic graduate ODP's intersted in pursuing a role in a Recovery setting.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our private sector clients.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 21 days ago