Heating Engineers - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 435ddc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sheffield - This Area Only
£20000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Heating Engineers
Salary: £20,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
Our client is a fast-growing Sheffield based business with over 10 years industry experience and are recognised as one of the UK’s most trusted installers of home efficiency improvements.
It’s an excellent opportunity for a heating engineer who wants to learn and become trained on heat pumps and renewable technology. The successful candidate will significantly increase their experience and knowledge within the world of renewables.
Our goal is always customer satisfaction and delivering the highest quality products and installation. We realise that to complete an install to the best of your ability you need time. Therefore, we allow realistic timescales, with no pressure as a top quality install is our main priority.
• Responsible for the installation and commissioning of heat pumps
• Heat pump servicing and maintenance
• Providing renewable heating solutions to domestic, commercial, and agricultural sectors.
The successful candidate:
• Plumbing and heating (NVQ Level 2 minimum)
• G3 Unvented hot water system
• Domestic gas (not essential)
• Basic electrical knowledge
• Good pipework skills
• High income potential
• Long term career opportunity
• Excellent opportunity to join a successful business
• Stability of a permanent position
• Ongoing training and development
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer