Manufacturing Production Quality Technician Days
£23000 - £24000 per annum + bonus, overtime, shift allowance
Are you a Quality Controller/Technician from a manufacturing production/engineering background looking for a position where you will learn new skills and work on new equipment?
The role is a ten month fixed term contract until end of March 2020 and is a full time, days based role.
The company work within the Materials industry and are a growing business with full order books, so there is the potential for a permanent position at the end of the ten months.
- The role is with a global leader in their market and are investing heavily in both staff and equipment. The salary can be increased through bonus and overtime.
The position will be project related and will focus on quality control activities.
- Therefore tasks will include:
Conduct and document measurement and visual quality inspection of products. Assisting with the continuous improvement on site Using the companys ERP system
To apply you should have
- Working background in manufacturing production
- Ability to use a ERP system such as SAP
- Experience of using quality inspection equipment
Ascot, Berkshire. Commutable from Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, Farnborough, Guildford, Reading, Twickenham
£2324K Basic plus 10% Bonus plus plus overtime (time 1/2/double time)
- 38.5 Hours, MonFri Days, 10 month Fixed Term Contract until end of March 2020
- For more information on this exciting position, please email your CV to Nick Smith
Posted 23 days ago