Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits + bonuses
INTRODUCTION OSR are currently recruiting on behalf of a busy Commercial Vehicle Dealership based in Leeds, who are looking for a nightshift HGV Technician to join their skilled team.
THE COMPANY National Franchised Commercial Main Dealer.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out routine maintenance repairs and services on franchised and nonfranchised vehicles including trailers to manufacturer standards.
- Fault finding and diagnosis.
- Adhere to all codes of practise, systems of work, and processes.
- Complete job cards and warranty work.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Level 3 qualified; Level 3 City & Guilds or NVQ qualified.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and under pressure.
- Own Tool Kit is essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HGV Licence is an advantage.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- My client is offering a salary of up to £35,000 basic + benefits + bonuses for the successful candidate.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you havent heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Posted 46 days ago