- Maintain a professional appearance and approach to work whilst representing Guidant on the client site.
Update candidate details on Evolution, making sure that any issues are recorded
- Deal with inbound enquires including face to face, telephone and written forms of communication
- To carry out general office duties including photocopying, filing and faxing
- To assist with processing payroll as directed
- Recruit an effective agency workforce as designated by the client. Ensuring orders are filled within SLA and the calibre of candidates ensures that they are successful through their training period with minimal ongoing attrition
- Build and maintain effective candidate relationships
- To ensure that a regular update is given to the Account Manager to ensure that all queries and concerns are dealt with in a timely fashion
- To carry out all other reasonable duties and requests as requested by the Account Manager
- Support Account Manager in daily activities of the onsite operation
- Be a point of call for all members, providing support & advice on all issues
- Investigate and manage all behaviour at work issues inline with relevant policies
- Review systems and processes to continuously improve and provide excellent service to the Client.
- Work to regulatory requirements to ensure no tribunal cases are brought against the site.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 3 days ago