Band 5 Nurse
* This position is perfect for any Band 5 Nurse who enjoys putting their skills to the test and showing a team what they're made of. As part of an existing team of friendly healthcare professionals, you'll learn new skills whilst using your previous experience to bring best practice to patients of varying backgrounds.
* Are you the nurse we're looking for?
* To land the role, you'll be highly motivated with the ability to work well under pressure, both on your own using your own initiative, and as part of your supportive team. You'll be a fully qualified Band 5 Nurse with experience in a similar nursing position. As a healthcare professional, you'll aim to deliver the highest level of care to your patients, embracing a friendly and approachable nature with both patients and colleagues.
* You must have:
- * NMC registration *
- * 6 months' experience within a UK healthcare setting *
- * Right to work in the UK *
- * UK references
* The team behind the job
* Your World Healthcare knows nurses like no other agency. With over ten years finding the perfect nursing jobs across the UK and internationally, we have grown to understand what nurses need from their roles. That's why all of our nursing positions are sourced to suit you!
* We supply to 280 NHS Trusts and CCGs, and 338 private healthcare organisations within the UK. Last year, Your World provided our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
* If you want to be considered for this job, click the apply button today! Not the role for you? Why not contact our team on ######### or email Tom Claydon at ######### and find out about our other nursing jobs nationwide.
Posted 15 days ago