regulatory accountant | Zoek
City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Regulatory Accountant on an interim basis to join a global investment management firm in London. This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation to support the finance team during a period of change.
Duties for this Regulatory Accountant role will include the following:
- Preparation and submission of all FCA regulatory returns in a timely manner
- Collate, produce and review the ICAAP document and Pillar III disclosure
- Preparation for the yearend financial audit
- Working closely with the external tax advisors for tax matters and assist partners as required with queries
- Preparation of the annual statutory financial statements
- Manage the control processes and impact of the accounting standards on the company
- Work closely with the head of finance on ad hoc strategic projects as they arise
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of 2 years PQE preferably from an investment management background
- Strong regulatory reporting experience is essential COREP
- Exposure to the yearend audit process
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
An investment management firm with offices located across the world from London to New York to Singapore.
The firm is a stalwart in the investment space and has over $40 billion under management in a variety of equity and multiasset strategies.
The finance team is fundamental in providing top quality information to support the rest of the business and is very interactive and involved. An established team of 5 who work well together in a professional but relaxed environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join a professional and friendly culture in the London office.
Salary & Benefits
This is a temporary role for a minimum of 3 to 6 months in London.
The rate for this Regulatory Accountant will be between £300£350 per day
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 31 days ago