RMN Nurse For Secure Hospital
Registered Mental Nurse for Low Secure Hospital
We are currently recruiting a motivated Qualified Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) to deliver a quality of care and support to our service users in line with our care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'. You will work together with other support workers to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our service users are met. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 14.50 - 15.54 per hour plus other great benefits.
Essential Skills & Duties of a Qualified Registered Mental Nurse (RMN):
- Valid NMC Pin is essential and a good working knowledge of CQC standards;
- An effective communicator with the ability to engage with our service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care;
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals and families to be customer focused and to continually develop the services we provide;
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes;
- Fulfil professional and legal responsibilities with respect to the safe storage handling and administration of medicines;
- It is essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
As a Qualified Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) you will be leading a team of care staff on a daily basis, as well as being involved in their development and ensuring that their passion for delivering care is continually developed.
We offer comprehensive training to our Qualified Registered Mental Nurses (RMN) via our Learning & Development Academy. The CPD of our nursing team is recognised as extremely important, and plays a vital role to further enhance the care we deliver. We firmly believe that motivated and committed Qualified Registered Mental Nurses (RMN) represent a great strength in delivering the success of the business.
As the role involves working with vulnerable people, including delivering personal care and support of an intimate nature, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing and criminal record checks.
Posted 15 days ago