Digital Marketing Trainer level 3
South West London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 20 days holiday plus stats, pension
Digital Marketing Trainer level 3 South West London (Regional Role) £30,000 £35,000 / Phone / Laptop.
The Role: Digital Marketing Trainer level 3
- You will be travelling around London zone 1 and 2 mainly meeting Digital Marketing apprentices
- You will be delivering up to level 3 Digital Marketing with the intention of developing your skills to be able to deliver level 4
- You will be managing your own diary and planning your own work schedule
- You will be providing blended learning to help ensure that Digital Marketing apprentices achieve their qualifications in a timely and efficient manner
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Digital Marketing Trainer level 3
- Must have at least 12 months experience working within digital marketing and be familiar with: Google Analytics, content production and editing using graphic design software such as Photoshop and Editor
- You will have experience delivering Digital Marketing training ideally apprenticeships up to level 3
- A formal marketing qualification
- A formal teaching/training or assessing qualification
The Employer: Digital Marketing Trainer level 3
- This organisation specialises in kickstarting the careers of the next generation of IT professionals. Operating for almost 10 years they have ambitious plans for growth over the next three years due to the successes they have achieved within new apprentice attraction and apprenticeship delivery within IT and office related subjects. There are offering superb opportunities to individuals who are wishing to pass their skills onto the next generation, ongoing training and qualifications will be provided by this vibrant employer who is based in South London. The type of person who fits in is one with a strong occupational competence, who likes the autonomy of managing their own time and methods of delivery working out for themselves the best approach for individual learners.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 54 days ago