Fulfillment Associate - Atherstone | Zoek UK | 43f1ed
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fulfillment Associate - £500 Sign on Bonus!
Atherstone, Warwickshire, England
Kegworth, Coalville & Hinckley United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated full time Warehouse Operative.
£ per hour for day time shifts.
£ (£ Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.
Up to £ per hour for overtime (between 50-60 hours)
start your role before 18th September 2021 and also receive a £500 (prorata) sign on bonus
Temporary Fixed Term Contract up to a 8 months with possibility of extension for the right Candidates (subject to location and availability)
- 20 hour shift patterns available
- Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
- We have a range of full time, day or night shifts.
- Varied shifts - including weekends
Kegworth - EMA1, Unit 1, Wilders Way, Kegworth, Derby, DE74 2BB
Coalville - BHX2, 5B Beveridge Lane, Ellistown, Coalville, LE67 1FB
Hinckley - BHX7, Unit 2, Hinckley Park, Avery Way, Hinckley, Leichestershire, LE10 3AY
NEW INCENTIVES for BHX2!!
£50 per week 100% attendance bonus
Double Time paid for all overtime over 40 hours per week
You can start your online application by clicking the Apply/Continue button now.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on or email
Why work for Amazon?
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it's like to be a working as a Warehouse Operative in an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
The responsibilities of an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
- Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon's products entering the warehouse
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck.
- Feeling comfortable in lifting, bending and twisting, kneeling and crouching
No formal qualifications required