DevOps Engineer | Zoek
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
DEVOPS ENGINEER AWS, TERRAFORM, DOCKER, ANSIBLE, KUBERNETES
£50,000 £65,000 + RANGE OF MAKRET LEADING BENEFITS
This DevOps Engineer opening is for a nationally renowned insurance company (Car, Travel, Home). They are immensely data driven, using their nextgenerational tools and dynamic projects to be at the forefront of the industry. They also offer an exceptional culture and working environment, ensuring you can progress in your career.
Their aim is to provide an exceptional services to their multimillion strong customer base. To achieve this, they depend on their digital platform, and this is where you come in.
This DevOps role is based in the very heart of their business, where you will be playing a core role on their infrastructure automation. You will join an experienced team that is growing, helping to advance, build and expand the platform, while also ensuring it is secure, scalable and resilient.
You will be supported every step of the way, receiving training where needed.
- Multiadvanced technologies
- Playing a key role on their infrastructure platform
- Exceptional career progression that includes personal training and support
As their DevOps Engineer you will be working on a plethora of tasks including:
- Proving support and guidance on their AWS platform, managing the environment
- Using Terraform for infrastructure as code, alongside Docker and Kubernetes for containerisation
- Administering their code repositories and CI/CD, using Jenkins for the latter
- Working on automation and continuous improvement
- Receiving personalised training
They are open to a range of experiences, but you should be proficient in the following:
- Experience working on an AWS or GCP
- Understanding of a configuration management tool (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Past exposure to Kubernetes in a commercial environment
- Infrastructure as code knowledge (Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Excellent communication skills
Posted 13 days ago