Operations Partner Insights and Performance
Luton - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Job Role: Operations Partner (Insights and Performance)
Job Sector: Customer Service
Hours: 35 hours per week
As the Operations Partner (Insights and Performance), you will contribute to our vision of being the UKs favourite property manager by:
- Working closely with Operation leaders to understand trends in performance metrics and suggesting ways to improve customer outcomes
- Providing insights for action that allows FirstPort to reduce cost to serve, increase revenue generation and deliver better customer experience
- Helping to shape operational strategy at FirstPort by using data insights to support operational change programmes
This role reports to the Head of Operational Performance & Analysis.
You have the ability to work with large scale, complex data sets and are a curious thinker that seeks to understand the root cause of customer service failures
Being a motivated self-starter than operates without strict boundaries or guidelines you have the ability to present complex data in a simple, action focused output.
As you are a confident communicator you are able to present to senior leaders, and use data to influence and drive performance.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholder sand over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
- Ad hoc insights to identify failure demand in our contact centres, root cause analysis and identify changes to resolve issues at source
- Act as a bridge between the central Business Intelligence team and the Operational leadership team to ensure our performance reporting captures operational requirements and is delivering positive behavioural change across our leadership teams
- Provide data and analytical support for strategic decision making within FirstPort
- Develop new performance metrics that help to improve operational efficiency and customer experience
- Understand incoming demand trends within our contact centres to help improve forecasting accuracy
- Partner with Heads of Operations to help them understand how to use the data we hold on our customers to improve customer experience and retention
- Explore the potential within our data to improve customer experience and develop new operational processes to increase revenue or reduce costs within FirstPort
Friendly - We look out for people's best interests and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive - We're creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.
Respectful - We listen, consult and take on-board people's opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people's lives, and act with respect at all times.
Skilled - We've the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for money. We're informed, and we're always building on that knowledge to constantly improve our quality of service.
Trustworthy - We're always professional, reliable, open and honest. People can depend on us to keep our promises and follow through on our commitments.
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people. We'll support you with all of the technology, training and support that you need to do your job well. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefit packages. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
We're committed to promoting diversity at FirstPort and recruit on merit. We will consider applications from job share applicants.
Ready to Apply?
Click the below apply button to start your application for this role. We will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions. You may also be asked to complete