Peripatetic Manager - Elderly, Nursing & Residential Care
55 - 60k pa plus great benefits
- A duvet day on your birthday!
- Perkbox Account with discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days out, Travel, Entertainment and lots more!
- Wellness and Employee Assistance programs
- Staff recognition award ceremonies
- Employee of the month schemes
- Opportunities for training and career progression
- Company pension scheme
- Seasonal Company events, competitions and incentives
- Employee referral scheme
- On-site parking
We are looking for a Peripatetic Manager, to support residential homes across the Plymouth, Devon area. It's a new role! To enable this privately owned organisation with homes throughout England and Wales to support services in the local Plymouth area, working with the homes for a variety of reasons including support, performance, covering annual leave or absence and special projects
The provider wants to continually improve quality of service - so this role takes overall responsibility for site leadership where a service is perhaps without a permanent Manager for example. Also you will be providing defined operational support and management to existing site leadership where additional support may be required to drive quality, business development and financial viability in both existing provisions and new services.
- You must have previous experience of working within nursing home management
- Ideally you will be a qualified Nurse - If not, you must have managed nursing services.
- Be able to work remotely and spend time away from home when required to support
It is essential that you are double vaccinated as a minimum