East London, Greater London, England
55000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are seeking a General Manager to join the Omnes Healthcare Family!
Are you ready to become part of a company that makes a difference?
*Salary :***£55,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on experience**
Hours of Working: 40 Hours per week
Our Head Office: Tessa Jowell GP Surgery, First Floor, Tessa Jowell Health Centre, 72H East Dulwich Grove, East Dulwich, London, SE22 8EY
There will be a significant element of home-working
The General Manager will take a strategic view to the enhancement and development of all services in their portfolio. The responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to the following;
• Identify opportunities for improved patient care, such as shortened waiting times, greater convenience and improved experience overall
• Seek a positive impact on related care provision, such as secondary care, primary care and the third sector. This may be via collaborative working, for example fine tuning the way patients are referred into secondary care or patient episodes are reviewed in MDTs The General Manager will also seek opportunities to expand the company’s base of services for example:
• Within areas where the post holder holds relationships and has local insight (ie into inaccessible services), proactively offering support to potential clients
• Support the business development team with new contract tenders
• Proactively explore additional revenue streams.
• Ensure the services within the portfolio run within the assigned budgets
• Minimise financial and resource wastage at all opportunities
• Ensure staff within the portfolio adhere to the company’s purchase order system
The General Manager will establish the management, administration, and clinical staffing requirement across all services within their portfolio to ensure services are delivered to the highest standards whilst performing within the allocated budgets.
The General Manager will continually monitor workforce capacity versus demand across management, administration, and clinical functions. Where capacity in inadequate for any reason the General Manager will intervene to provide additional capacity.
This role will require a large amount of external liaison and will require you to
• To maintain good working relationships with the commissioners, Specialist Care Hubs, secondary care and local staff.
• To keep informal links with key commissioning staff to maximise benefits to the business
• To attend commissioner meetings as necessary
Please submit your application to be considered for this role