English Teacher | Zoek
£90 - 120 per day
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an English Teacher looking for an exciting new teaching job? Do you want to work in a school where a dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff are just as passionate about working with young people as you are?
The Head Teacher at this school, which is located close to centre of Plymouth, is looking for an experienced Teacher of English to teach key stage 3 and GCSE students. This job is to start in January 2020 and will continue until Easter in the first instance.
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS and ideally have an English degree
- Have high expectations for your students
- Plan, prepare and mark lessons throughout key stage 3 and GCSE level
- Be available to work full time from January 2020
*Earn between GBP90 - GBP120 per day, dependant on your experience***.
Here at Teaching Personnel over 70% of our placements are long term bookings meaning security and stability for our candidates.
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of GBP40, plus an annual subscription fee of GBP13 for the Update Service.
Teaching Personnel is the UKs leading education recruitment agency that can offer you CPD training, competitive rates of pay and invaluable experience for future teaching positions.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 4 days ago