PA and Office Manager | Zoek
PA and Office Manager
£32000 - £37000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Permanent, Full Time
Salary £33,000 £37,000
About the role
We are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to provide a high quality and professional service to three Directors within our Emergency Services and Training Business Unit. These Directors are responsible highprofile training contracts including Policing Education Qualifications Framework (PEQF), EDF, Network Rail and Ministry of Defence. In addition to PA duties, you will provide general office management and facilitation of the wider team, to ensure efficient operation of the ES&T function.
This is a crucial role within a demanding, time pressured environment where organisational skills, flexibility, proactivity, attention to detail and meeting deadlines are paramount. Responsibilities will include highlevel assistance and diary management for all three Directors; therefore, we are looking for someone selfmotivated and confident managing Senior Stakeholder demands.
Other responsibilities include:
- Travel booking for staff and senior managers, including car hire, parking, hotels, flights
- Invoice coding and payment
- Aspects of Health and Safety, Fire, First Aid
- Organising new starters within the office
- Maintaining Holiday, Sickness and absence records
- Building maintenance, including intruder and fire alarm, PAT testing, liaising with landlord and contractors to repair building faults, cleaners
- Filing and organisation of documents
- Reception duties and accommodating guests
- Post, incoming and outgoing
- Room booking / lunch orders
- Booking meetings and liaising with meeting attendees to arrange meetings and manage diaries
- Collation of monthly PowerPoint packs
What do I need to do the role?
You will have previous experience working as a PA at Director level and a strong background in office/facilities management.
This can be a demanding role so we are looking for a strongwilled worker and someone confident to manage Senior Stakeholder demands.
What else do I need to know?
You will work 40 hours per week Monday to Friday and must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
Initially this role will be based at Wyvil Court in London (SW8). Due to team growth, we will be relocating to a new office in Southwark, London (SE1) during Q1 of 2020.
Posted 10 days ago