CNC Turning Programmer / Setter Production Engineer
Hastings, East Sussex, England
£26k - 31k per year
Position for CNC Turning Programmer, Setter, Production Engineer.
- Programming and operating CNC lathes both Fixed heads and sliding head.
- Program using G-code and conversational methods.
- Programing experience in Fanuc or Siemens
- Programing CNC lathes with driven tool capability
- Manual turning experience required having gained cutting tools experience.
- Set work pieces, set tooling.
Experience with the following machines would be a benefit,
- XYZ LTY driven tools turning centers (fixed head, single spindle) Siemens control.
- Hyundai fixed head, single spindle. Siemens control
- STAR sliding head. Fanuc control
A good clear understanding of technical drawings is required as is an understanding of advanced tooling and production methods.
The correct and successful engineer for this role will have the ability to work as parts of a close team of engineers as well as having the experience to problem solve independently (although help and advice will always be given where required)
Hourly rate depending on experience range £12.50 to £15 per hour £26K to £31K PA depending on experience. 40 hours per week on a double day shift pattern Week 1, 6 am to 2:30 pm Monday to Thursday Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Week 2, 1:30pm to 10pm Monday to Thursday Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Over time rate is time and a half normal rate this is paid for hours worked over 40 hours per week. Hours worked after 4:30pm are paid at normal rate plus 10% Holiday entitlement is 22 days per year increasing by 1 day per full year worked to a maximum of 25 days Sick pay is 10 days per rolling year after the first 3 month probation period is completed.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Posted 18 days ago