National Account Manager
Greater London, England
£40k - 45k per year + bonus and benefits
National Account Manager- On Trade
We have an exciting role with a ground-breaking brand in the on-trade market. The company have a history of launching products for the cocktail sector; products that are fresh, innovative, and have the potential to change the face of the market. This role is for someone that loves the bar trade, someone with excellent spirit knowledge and a history in pushing forward exciting brands
It is essential you have a proven track record of having managed large on-trade customers, ideally the major national wholesalers and pub groups.
- Your primary focus is to drive distribution, visibility and rate of sale of the range and subsequently leveraging these listings to further establish distribution of the wider Drinks portfolio.
- Utilising key contacts within your network you will create new business opportunities within the channel and establish a broad and diverse customer base.
- You will create the on-trade managed strategy and develop joint business plans to deliver against the budgeted growth targets for your channel.
- You will manage the full commercial picture from accurate forecasting to A&P investment, and will ensure that all marketing activity drives a positive return on investment.
- As an expert on the craft spirits category and consumer you will share category trends and insights to facilitate decision making and product ranging, leading to a greater presence for our brands.
£40,000-£45,000pa plus bonus and benefit
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years proven track record of having managed large on-trade customers, with the major national RTM wholesalers bars & pub groups.
- The ability to develop new business is essential to this role as the customer base expands, you will, therefore, have a strong demonstrable skill set within this area.
- You will be confident in talking about category, trends and cocktails.
- Able to deliver mutual value at every level of the customer hierarchy, specifically with senior stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills with the ability to identify value growth in all areas of the customer.
- Some people management and/or people development skills.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #########
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get int ouch!
Get us @COREcruitment
Posted 38 days ago