Temporary (Full time)
Pay: £9 per hour
Contract: Temporary with the view to go permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week. 8am til 5pm
About the company
A leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
About your role:
• Carry out general office duties, this will include managing incoming calls and e-mails and directing if required, making calls, etc.
• Supporting with daily admin duties
• Process all of the departments paperwork and KPI information.
• Respond to messages in a professional and timely manner
• Ensure that all queries are followed up and resolved in an efficient and timely manner with customer focused approach.
• Book Hotels for the drivers nights out.
• File all of the service sheets and consignment notes as and when required.
• Maintaining and building rapport with customers, understanding their needs and managing customer's expectations.
• Coordination, collation, checking and filing of daily paperwork.
• Maintaining internal reporting for the customer service department and internal stakeholders.
What you will need:
• Previous administration experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong telephone manner.
• Confident in dealing with customers / suppliers over the phone and on email.
• Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure.
• Must demonstrate high levels of integrity and adopt a professional approach in all interactions - should be transparent, open and honest in all dealings.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations and / or systems.
• Good conflict resolution skills based on a ‘Can do' attitude.
• A flexible attitude to the team's work, including a willingness to reprioritise and undertake additional tasks if required.
• Friendly personality and team player.
• Strong PC and technical knowledge and skills with an excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Teams.
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV.