Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for a long-term partnership within an ambitious and growing fast company?
With 27 years of experience in the engineering field, SEIMAF has been able to establish itself throughout projects such as Flammanville, Hinkley Point C, ITER...
Now we are currently looking for a
Project Manager to get involved in one of our nuclear projects!
- Implementing and maintaining effective communication with the project team and stakeholders.
- Implementing and maintaining the project and supporting functions interfaces.
- Controlling scope and cost to the agreed project baseline.
- Developing, maintaining, reporting and trending an accurate project baseline.
- Implementing and maintaining effective integrated project execution strategies and plans.
- Providing accurate and timely information and reports regarding the project status, activities and performance.
- Assigning and maintaining competent project team members and acting promptly to industrial relations and HR issues.
- Leading and coaching the project team members.
- Identifying, implementing and complying with applicable safety, environmental and quality, company procedures, policies, legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Identifying risks and implementing effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Liaise with customer Programme Manager to create the overall strategy and subsequently plan the delivery of the programme and individual project packages in line with this.
- Manage the Project team throughout the delivery of the programme activities.
- Undertake internal study and design reviews.
- Provide information for, and input to, HAZOP(s) / HAZCON(s).
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education.
- Primavera P6 experience.
- Experience leading multimillion projects.
Requirement: You need to be able to work in the UK for this position.
* This role requires the candidate to be able to obtain an SC/DV clearance.