Bid Data Engineer (Contract) | Zoek
Bid Data Engineer (Contract)
£400 - £600 per day
Permanent (Full time)
My client is one of the fastest growing Insurance companies in the UK, they are looking for an experienced Big Data Engineer to join them for 6 months in a stand alone role and help out with one of their new migration projects.
What your day to day will look like:
- Building and design large scale realtime and batch data pipelines using technologies such as Python, Apache Spark, Kafka, SQS.
- Work with structured, semistructure and unstructured data.
- Work collaboratively within a team of crossfunctional engineers.
- Experimenting with large data sets
- Working on Data warehouses within a cloud environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An engineer with a passion for delivering solutions to customers
- Someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and enjoys learning
- An understanding of data modelling, access an storage
- Selfdriven and constantly striving to improve your skills
- Advocate of agile/lean delivery methodologies
- Programming in one or more languages within our data ecosystem e.g. Java, Scala, Python.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Daniel Moss via the Apply link on this page
Posted 29 days ago