Indemnity and Cyber Underwiter
Cardiff - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY & CYBER UNDERWRITER
Fully Remote Working
£45,000 - excl bonus
This candidate must be experienced in professional indemnity
Gerrard white are currently working with a top insurer who are seeking a Professional indemnity and cyber underwriter to join their team. We are looking for individuals with an in-depth knowledge of professional indemnity insurance who are looking to take the next step in their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself in a high energy, agile and entrepreneurial environment. They are looking for a sole Underwriter to head up all Professional indemnity and will be involved in developing the product.
- Underwriting decisions - This will be done by interpreting underwriting guidelines.
- Accept and decline risks - at policy and portfolio level.
- Apply terms as required.
- Provide technical assistance on underwriting matters.
- Involvement in the creation and ongoing development of policy wordings and documents.
- Engage with the Governance Team to ensure we are compliant with internal process and regulatory requirements to deliver a customer centric proposition.
- Support Admiral Pioneer's culture by demonstrating a 'can-do' approach.
- At least two years Professional Indemnity experience
- Previous involvement with wording and documentation production.
- Experience resolving technical queries by referring to policies, procedures, and specifications.
- Experience in supporting with developing, administering and monitoring underwriting rules and guidelines.
- Experience with the compilation and analysis of statistics.
- The ability to think differently in a high energy, challenging and Agile environment.
If this role sounds of interest please apply now or contact Oliver Ireland on or email