Project Manager | Zoek
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Project Manager £30k £40k Outsourcing Company Bristol/Swindon
Our client, an outsourcing customer service company based in Central Bristol and Swindon are recruiting for an experienced individual to join their company and act as a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within scope. You will successfully manage risk and cost so projects are completed successfully.
Project Manager responsibilities will include (But not limited to):
- Contributing to timely delivery of projects to agreed budget
- Performing risk management to minimise project risks
- Ensuring original scope and commitments of client projects are achieved, if not exceeded
- Contributing via compliant ways of working and best practices at all times
- Managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure departments deliver on their specific deliverables
- Driving a highly engaging and inspiring culture that support the people strategy and group values
- Driving change through multiple stakeholders, where there are conflicting objectives
The successful candidate will have previous experience in Change Lead positions, preferably within Price 2 or Agile (Scrum). As well as this, it is essential that you have previous Project Lead experience in a fast paced environment. Those with experience within a contact centre environment are urged to apply.
If you believe you have all the necessary experience to complete this position, please dont hesitate to send your CV through to Blaine at red today.
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £30,000 £40,000 per annum DOE
Location: Bristol and Swindon
Posted 27 days ago