CLIENT REPORTING ADMINISTRATOR
Do you have previous client reporting experience gained from within the financial services sector? If so we may have the role for you. Our client, a global financial services firm is looking for someone to organise and deliver institutional client reports accurately and to an agreed schedule.
This is an initial 12 month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working towards a deadline, with good organisational skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage change.
- Precious experience in a client reporting function would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of the financial services industry is essential.
- Coordinate the workflow of client reports, including proactive issue resolution to ensure all client reports are accurate and dispatched on, or before, their due date where possible
- Liaise with the Client Service and relationship teams regarding any issues or delays that may impact reports
- Liaise with internal data providers and external service providers to ensure on time and accurate delivery of client reports
- Completion of scheduled, bespoke, report requirements and ad hoc client reporting where required
- Maintain internal procedures for report production and perform a regular review of these
- Daily MIS monitoring to track team workload and support team leader
- Actively identify and seek to introduce efficiencies within the team
Job reference: 12043
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At CoreAsset, were committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that youre happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job were advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) youre agreeing to be bound by this policy.
CoreAsset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Posted 4 days ago