Case Supervisor and Line Manager
Case Supervisor & first line Manager Children, Young People & Families North East Lincolnshire £35 £37 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Case Supervisor & First Line Manager to join a frontline protection Team on a temporary basis. Successful social workers will have recent involvement and experience within Children and Families Teams. The successful candidate will be joining a wellestablished and supportive team. The Authority is committed to achieving best outcomes for children, young people and families.
They are looking for the following:
- Committed professionals who share their ambition and can bring something to the table to help them achieve this. They want people who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they serve and who want to achieve the best possible results for every child.
- Qualified Social Workers with at least four years post qualifying experience working with Children and Families
- An understanding of the importance of good people management and experience of supporting, guiding and mentoring others successfully
- Excellent recording skills with an eye for detail
- Sound decision making ability (even when there are areas of uncertainty)
- Planning, time management and organisational skills to manage both your own workload and to support others to manage theirs
- Positive, confident, innovative and enthusiastic individuals, undaunted by change or challenge, who are invested in their own development and that of others.
- Someone who will ensure that the childs voice is always heard and will ensure it is taken into account in every assessment, plan and decision that is made
Responsibilities of the role:
- As Case Supervisor and first line manager, your focus will be on managing, guiding, developing and supervising a small team of dedicated Social Workers. You will lead those working directly with vulnerable children, young people and their families to make a sustainable difference to their lives, so should have a proven track record of keeping children at the centre of your practice.
- Accountable for ensuring your team performs to the best of their ability, whilst demonstrating high levels of empathy and sensitivity when considering the needs of those reporting to you, you will monitor social work practices within your team through reflective supervision, observation and regular evidence based auditing and feedback.
- They are Committed to achieving the best outcomes for all children, young people and families
- Committed to reducing the demand for Social Work intervention and strengthening their early intervention input
- Excellent working relationships with Early Help Managers to deliver better services
- Award winning Practice Framework: Signs of Safety and Restorative Practice
- Strong Leadership and Management our Leaders care about the job we do and the families we support
- They offer the opportunity to make a real difference to the children and families in need of our support and intervention ability to claim Mileage, Regular Support and Supervisions, Remote Working
- Excellent training, learning and development opportunities throughout your career
- Ability to work in an agile and flexible way
- Friendly and supportive Social Work team, with excellent support from our Business Services
- Access to mentoring/coaching and employee assistance
- An excellent working environment in attractive, modern offices with a seafront location in a busy and vibrant east coast resort.
To be considered for this role you must be:
- A qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in childrens social work
- Organised with good IT skills
- Social Work Qualification
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK driving licence holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £200 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 4 weeks in a temporary position. Please call Madge on ######### for further details
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Posted 21 days ago