Accounts Payable Administrator | Zoek
Accounts Payable Administrator
£17000 - £18000 per annum + great benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Robert half are proud to be partnering up with a rapidly growing company in Reading, Recruiting an Accounts Payable Administrator. This role will be providing admin support to the Accounts Payable Function. This role will be reporting into the Accounts payable controller. The company is hiring due to extreme growth and expansion within the company, based in newly refurbished offices.
- Process all accounts payable post, ensuring all post is directed to the appropriate team members, other team or sites as required.
- Contact suppliers to request credit notes for outstanding orders.
- Assist with filing and archiving of supplier invoices.
- Some invoice processing or query resolution as required.
The successful candidate will be an AAT studier eager to learn and gain substantial experience in an exceptionally growing company.
- Working in a busy office environment.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Hardworking individual.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and progress.
- Strong excel skills are desirable.
- Experience within high volume admin environment.
Great benefits also includes Salary is 1820k
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday + birthday off!
- Free Parking and a Subsidised Canteen onsite.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 25 days ago