Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, England
25000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Due to continuous growth, a new Land Buyer is now needed to join the planning and buying team for a well-established housebuilder based in Beaconsfield.
The successful Land Buyer will be initially identifying, negotiating and planning of land, through to completion, you will be an integral part of the land team.
This company build small to medium sized developments building homes that suit the characteristics of the area and place the local community needs front and centre of every development.
The highly experienced project team take pride in the care and attention they take in fully understanding the needs of each client.
As the new Land Buyer, you, along with the rest of the Land Team, will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and securing sufficient land and sites for residential development on the most cost-effective basis and on the parameters agreed.
- Pro-actively identify and pursue land opportunities and maintain a high profile with external property consultants and contacts
- Access the suitability of land by carrying out due diligence, preparing bids and the ongoing management of land opportunities and land requirements
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of the company's appraisal system and the various procedures involved in investigating, reviewing, reporting and ultimately purchasing land
- Negotiate and formulate offers to purchase land opportunities
- Day-to-day liaising with internal departments, local authorities, landowners, land agents, consultants and other parties
The Land Buyer
The successful Land Buyer will preferably have;
- Previous experience of Land Buying for a commercial/ similar industry company is essential
- Proven track record of negotiations with supplies
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Full UK driving License and access to a car
- £25,000 - £45,000 Depending on experience
- Generous pension scheme
- 25+ days holiday allowance
If you are an ambitious and personable Land Buyer considering your career opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Land Buyer | Senior Land Buyer | Land Acquisition | Landowner | Residential | Home Developer| House |Home | Construction | Residential