Winsford, Cheshire, England
Salary dependent upon experience
Working with a leader in their respective sector, KPI Engineering is keen to speak to Quality Engineers interested in joining a global brand who operate in the pharmaceuticals sector. The business develop and manufacture market leading products which are sold across a number of different companies under both their own labels as well as for a strong client base. Based in Winsford, this business is now looking to employ Quality Engineers to join their established team and help develop and shape the business moving forward. Experience in this particular industry sector is preferred however a dynamic and driven personality is key to this position.
Duties will include, but not limited to:-
- Work to ensure the effective utilisation of time and resources to accurately test and inspect in line with the agreed Quality Management Systems,
- Work in accordance with relevant AMS Health Safety and Environmental policies and procedures,
- Ensure accuracy of test date and reports prior to submittal,
- Measure, statistically analyse and monitor product performance to identify trends and test method performances,
- Professionally represent the QC function during internal, external and regulatory audits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business which, despite its global presence, has retained the personable touch. They have a strong history of internal promotion which helps maintain a very high staff retention rate.
For further details, please contact Richard at KPI Engineering #########
Posted 34 days ago