Higher Level Teaching Assistant
This role is for an enthusiastic, motivated, individual who is determined to meet all daily objectives. The ideal candidate should have a flair for working with young people across all age groups in Primary education
Your role will be to provide support for Teachers and students, within the classroom across year 5 & year 6. You will be encouraging pupils to reach their full potential, whilst demonstrating a creative and determined attitude that will help motivate students. You will be directly supporting the students with their Mathematics, or English, as well as helping to organise the teaching and learning resources available to students.
Daily Pay Rate: £105 Hours of Work: 8.30am 4.00pm
This is a thriving, diverse and friendly three form entry primary school, rated Outstanding by Ofsted in their last report. There are excellent transport links and off street parking.
- Progression opportunities and outstanding CPD training
- A strong and supportive team of colleagues
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a HLTA KS2 you must be:
- Qualified HLTA, ideally with a degree in core subjects
- The ability to interest encourage, motivate and engage children
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as Primary HigherLevel Teaching Assistant (HLTA) KS2
Please contact Carol Grey on ######### #########
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 30 days ago