Supply chain administrator
Manchester - This Area Only
24000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
As the Supply Chain Administrator you will be based in Trafford Park. The role will provide admin support for the Supply Chain Lead in UK taking key admin duties to ensure effective and efficient processes are operating to support customers.
A global manufacturing business based in Trafford park are recruiting a supply chain administrator on a permanent basis.
The Key responsibilities include
Providing booking in details for goods to be delivered to warehouse
· Receipting all goods delivered into warehouse
· Providing documentation to warehouse picking of customer order - Label and shipping documentation
· Confirmation of customer good dispatches/ Outbound customer shipments
· Monitoring stock levels at external warehouse.
· Support raising and issuing Purchase orders to internal (QH) and external suppliers in accordance with local procedures and company policy.
· Assist investigation of complaints
· Record KPI data
· Provide cover for essential duties of current Supply Chain role during staff absences
· Support of stock taking duties
· General admin duties within ERP and Excel
The Successful candidate will have/be
Experience of SC and/or other administrative role
· Previous work with ERP system
· Competent IT skills in Excel - ability to enhance and develop new spreadsheets
· Good communication and problem solving skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good planning skills
A Salary of £24,000-£25,000
· Competitive pay programs with excellent opportunities in all geographies, essential to attracting and retaining global talent.
· Opportunities to see your efforts contribute toward the success of the business. Solving problems and creating value are part of our DNA.