Early Years Primary Supply Teacher
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£100 - £165 per day
Early Years Primary Supply Teacher needed June 2019 to work within Primary Education/Schools in Doncaster.
Are you a skilled teacher who can fill in on short notice? Are you looking for flexibility in your career? Are you looking to choose the days you work?
Academics are currently recruiting...
- Early Years Primary Supply Teacher
- local Education and Teaching assignments within Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Amazing Pay Rates: £100£165 per day, depending on experience and role
- Immediate start
- Education and Training available
This is a fantastic opportunity which is suitable for a Early Years Primary Supply Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status or a recently or newly qualified Early Years Primary Supply Teacher. We are seeking professionals who can be flexible and are able to fill ad hoc and daily roles across the Doncaster borough. We are looking for applicants who are to be reliable, hard working & willing to support when needed. On the day calls can be expected. .
- Ideally hold QTS qualification, Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK.
- Have applicable references on request.
- Passionate and driven teachers willing to put in extra effort for the quality education of children.
- Flexible and adaptable schedule .
Is a quality agency which prides itself on delivering continuity in the classroom and has an exceptional reputation amongst schools nationwide. Academics are proud to announce the launch of our Doncaster South Yorkshire Branch due to growing demand which supports local schools with local Teaching professionals. The team here at Doncaster Academics Ltd have over 10 years combined experience in Education Recruitment, helping schools with a bespoke solution & supporting Educational professionals with the
- right opportunities.
Our dedicated consultants work with specific boroughs and school types to build and maintain relationships with schools, whilst offering our agency workers quality feedback and dedicated contact time. We therefore pride ourselves on our excellent education and training available to help keep our supply professionals up to date.
You will have the ability to choose when and where you work, which allows you to work with a variety of children and schools. Supply teaching allows you to build experience in professional environments and strong candidates are often offered longer term contracts on the back of strong a supply performance in schools.
If you are a Primary Teacher looking for a better work life balance where you can Teach locally & impact learning outcomes then please contact Doncaster Academics Ltd today! We can help support you with future new opportunities and Education and Training tools.
- If youre interested in this role, or finding our more about working with Academics apply now or alternatively forward an uptodate copy of your CV or give us a call.
All applicants are subject to the relevant checks/clearance procedures & must undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS if not on the update service.
Posted 16 days ago