Shift Leader - Fairford Court
Friern Barnet, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Would you like to be part of a team that sets the standard to make every day amazing, if so then a Shift Leader role with accomplish could be the role for you!
We are looking for fun and passionate Shift Leader to join us at Fairford Court, our service in Friern Barnet. At Fairford Court, we support 8 adults with Autism.
Our Shift Leader roles are immensely rewarding and enjoyable. Every person we support is unique and is supported in their daily lives as they wish, so no two days will be the same. This may include budgeting, shopping, fun days out, as well as assisting the person to maintain relationships with family and friends and be active in their community. You will also be an allocated as a Key Worker to one of the individuals we support.
We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your next QCF in Health and Social Care. To be a Shift Leader with us, you will need your NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care as well as a passion for enabling people to live fun and fulfilled lives.
Why join us:
- Welcome Bonus - £500*
- Annual leave - weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and further renewals
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Cycle to Work Scheme – a healthy way to travel to work
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn up to a generous £1,000 for referring a friend to join our team at accomplish
- Induction - We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Accomplish Stars – All of our employees are stars in our eyes and do some amazing things each and every day. Our employees can be awarded with an Accomplish Star and each month, a star is rewarded with a fantastic prize
- Discounts at Highstreet retailers, days out, gifts, holidays and even when buying a car – available via a Blue Light card that you will have access to as a Health and Social Care Employee
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
- Relocation Package – If your dream role is just a little too far away, why not relocate and let accomplish offer some financial support to your move. We will pay up to £1,000 towards the cost of your relocation – terms and conditions apply
Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss how you can begin your rewarding career
No agencies please
Please note that due to the vulnerable nature of the people that we support, all applicants must be over the age of 18
*£500 welcome bonus scheme payable in 2 payments of 50% in month one and 50% paid upon successful completion of a satisfactory 6 months probationary period providing the employee is still employed, hasn’t resigned and is not working their notice. This scheme is eligible to all applicants applying for a role before 31st December 2021. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this scheme at any time
Please note that From 11 November 2021, all care home workers, and anyone entering a residential care home setting in England will need to be fully vaccinated (2 doses), unless they are exempt under the regulations. If you are not vaccinated, medically exempt or do not wish to receive the vaccine, please discuss this with the recruitment team at the point of application.
Apply now or get in touch to find out more.
About The Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit accomplish-.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on .uk: ######
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident .