Nursery Deputy Manager
£21000 - £24000 per annum
NURSERY DEPUTY MANAGER
Job Location: Taunton
Job Ref: 3663
Salary Guide: up to £24k dep on experience
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days Annual Leave, and Xmas Closure
- Staff Perks: Generous Staff Childcare Discounts, Staff goodies
Our clients very busy 120 plus place setting are needing a new Deputy Manager to join the team and support the manager in the day to day running of the setting. You will need to be an experienced Deputy Manager or a manager of a small setting who would cherish the opportunity of being part of a very large setting at management level. Great salary, benefits and future career progression with this growing provider.
Nursery Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
- Experience of leading and supporting teams the manager in the daily running of the setting
- At least three years experience working in the Early Years sector
- Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Deputy Manager Job Description:
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 5 years.
- A good understanding of childrens development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
- Experience of leading and supporting a team
- Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
- To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
- To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
- A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
- A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parents evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Deputy Manager please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Posted 33 days ago