South West England - This Area Only
£ 0.00 - £ 0.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Location:Across the UK
We are looking for a LGV Driver to support our transport team with deployment of our mobile diagnostic units across the UK.
This role would cover the whole of the UK but being based towards the South of England will be beneficial for this role.
This role is on a shift pattern working 45 hours a week, covering 5 consecutive days across a rota from Monday to Sunday. Please note that this role does include night working.
What will being a LGV Driver with us involve?
As a Driver with InHealth you will ensure timely, efficient and safe delivery of trailers to a variety of locations across the UK, contributing to an effective mobile diagnostic service. As a specialist hauler you will be responsible for setting up the mobile unit for employees to ensure they can deliver relevant and efficient patient care.
What are the other key responsibilities?
- To drive, deliver and set up the allocated trailer across the UK to ensure safe and efficient diagnostic services are offered to our patients
- To be competent in the procedures required to safely and effectively deliver all required trailers, including relevant equipment husbandry, cleanliness and user maintenance
- To ensure your log book timesheet and all other necessary records are accurately kept and communicated
- To inspect and correctly report defects on all equipment handled
- To manage stock of non-clinical consumables
You should apply if you are:
- A fully qualified LGV Class 1 Driver
- Flexible with working patterns and happy to be out a lot of the week
- Someone who has an excellent geographical understanding of the UK
- Confident manoeuvring an articulated vehicle in confined spaces
What can we offer you?
We offer a fantastic benefits package, which is available through a mobile-enabled rewards platform, called InJoy. This is your place to access thousands of offers and discounts on a wide range of products and services relating to: travel, eating out, technology, fashion, leisure and more!
In addition to this, we also offer:
- Private medical insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- and more!
Making sure our people are happy at work is one of our main priorities, which means giving them as many opportunities as we can to support their personal and professional growth. We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.