Customer Service Advisor / Operations Support Administrator
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Service Advisor / Operations Support Administrator who has excellent communication, organisational, time-management and administrative skills with the ability to provide a high level of service to all client enquiries is required for a global and well-established leading towage company based in Teesside, Middlesbrough.
Candidates will need a solid administration or operational support background with previous stakeholder management or customer service experience. Any previous experience of logistics planning would be highly desirable, although not essential.
The salary is broken down into the following parts:
• Starting Salary £25,000 per annum
• Increases by £2,000 per annum once fully trained (takes approximately 3 months)
• Increases by an additional £1,000 per annum once your probation period is completed (after 6 months)
The total salary you’ll receive after you’ve completed your training and the 6 months’ probation is £28,000 per annum
BENEFITS: Annual Bonus, Bupa Health and Dental Care, Pension
LOCATION: Teesside, Middlesbrough
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 7 Day Shifts, followed by 7 Days Off, 7 Night Shifts, followed by 7 Days Off.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Operations Support Administrator (known within the business as a Customer Service Operator) who has excellent communication, organisational, time-management and administrative skills with the ability to provide a high level of service to all client enquiries.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Operations Support Administrator you will be responsible for providing a high standard of operational support in order to deliver efficient services to customers.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Operations Support Administrator you will be key in establishing and maintaining good customer relations and manage stakeholders both inside and outside of the organisation.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor / Operations Support Administrator include:
• Manage bookings and changes for all towage operations co-ordinated through the Centre and ensure information is passed in a timely manner to the relevant employees
• Be the company representative with customers and other organisational stakeholders, develop and maintain good relationships and co-ordinate regularly with them
• Accurately enter all necessary data and information into the booking, scheduling and invoicing systems
• Organise the scheduling and logistics of crew and Tugs in order to ensure the most efficient use of assets to deliver optimum service
• Work closely with the Operations Team, Crew and Technical departments to ensure that Tugs are available for scheduled maintenance as and when required
• Proactively prepare and maintain an operational forecast and spot hunting reports
• Liaise with the crewing department to maintain operational availability and ensure compliance with relevant working time legislation
• Manage any short-term absences or exceptional additional needs in liaison with the crewing department
• Ensure customer contact information is maintained and accurate
• Assist with general administration tasks and undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time to ensure the operational efficiency of the business
• Regularly process operational invoice information which has been entered into the sales database in order to keep an accurate record of work performed, and to facilitate efficient production of sales invoices
• Knowledge and experience of logistic planning preferred
• Experience in an administrative / operational role essential
• Stakeholder Management and Customer Service Experience required
• Proficient in IT systems essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7440
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Teesside, Middlesbrough. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | .uk