Retail Manager - Derby - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Derby - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a dedicated and driven, Retail Manager, to join our team in Donington.
We are SuperBike Factory, Europe’s largest used motorbike retailer, and we have just signed a long-term lease at Donington Park circuit. What once was the Donington Grand Prix Collection museum is about to be transformed into a true Mecca for fans of motorcycling and their families.
The site is going through a comprehensive refurbishment programme, which will result in an opening this summer, with 1,000 motorbikes available to purchase, together with motorcycle accessories retail shop to browse and an onsite café.
The existing 100,000 sq. ft Cheshire master site, with more than 1,300 bikes, a visible workshop area and comprehensive accessories shop, established SuperBike Factory as Europe’s largest motorbike retailer. The addition of this impressive second site at Donington firmly establishes the company as the 'go to’ location when looking to buy, sell, part-exchange, or finance a motorbike.
With further expansion planned for next year we are anticipating a massive impact, now is a great time to join our New Sales Team. All training will be completed in our Cheshire site ready for the grand opening of Donington Park in August.
As the largest retailer of new and used motorbikes in Europe we have exciting prospects for the future and are now looking for an experienced Retail Manager to contribute to the growing success of our brand.
We are looking for candidates with high organisational skills, outstanding leadership qualities, effective decision-making skills and data inputting and reporting experience.
A Day in the Life of a Retail Manager:
- Welcoming customers into the accessories retail shop.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience through all levels of the retail sales process.
- Managing and developing the merchandising in the shop.
- Boosting sales and profitability using every tool at your disposal.
- Assisting management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures.
- Ordering stock, coordinating deliveries & checking inventory numbers.
- Creating promotional offers to boost revenue & analysing sales data.
- Delegating responsibilities & ensuring staff complete their assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Being a proud and passionate ambassador of the SuperBike Factory family.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience working in a busy retail environment
- Experience within a retail management team
- Ability to build strong working relationships with your customers & colleagues
- A passion to deliver outstanding customer service
- Driven to achieve your goals and the goals of the business
- Detail orientated & good organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits
- An excellent basic salary plus commission
- No cold calling
- Free eye test for DSE users
- Refer a friend bonus
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Treats Discount Service
If you are looking for more than just a job and want to be a part of a family business that will expose you to the pace and excitement of a unique sales environment needed to excel your career to the next level; Superbike Factory is the home for you!