AVIATION LOGISTICS ASSISTANT
Derby - This Area Only
9.7900 - 13.2900
Temporary (Full time)
AVIATION LOGISTICS ASSISTANT Required
We are currently recruiting for an Aviation Logistics Assistant in Castle Donington, East Midlands Airport. This is a full time, ongoing position with a world leader in the logistics industry.
With pay rates up to£###### (circa £25,000 p/a) , we now have the following shift patterns available;
- 15:00-23:30 (MON-FRI) 40 hours
- 21:00-05:30 (MON-FRI) 40 hours
Part time shift patterns also available;
- 15:00-19:00 (MON-FRI) 20 hours
- 15:00-20:00 (MON-FRI) 25 hours
- Sat 19:00-05:30 SUN 17:00-03:30 (20 hours)
Responsibilities of an AVIATION LOGISTICS ASSISTANT:
- The loading/ unloading of freight from containers.
- Handling all freight with care
- Checking of freight to the correct destination/ area
- Making use of an internal scanning system for import/ export of all shipments
- Safe driving of warehouse machinery/ equipment once trained (all training is provided)
Benefits of working with us as an AVIATION LOGISTICS ASSISTANT:
- Easy transport links on the 24 hour Skylink bus service
- FREE Aviation Vetting
- FREE parking
- FREE Uniform
- FREE CO Aviation security training
- Ongoing training
- Subsidised canteen
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES!!!!!!!
If you are interested in the AVIATION LOGISTICS ASSISTANTrole please click apply.
Extra Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.