We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work with one of the UKs leading healthcare company. As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputable service based in New Malden .
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of 15.75 per hour plus other great benefits.
About the role
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
- hold an up to date NMC Registration and fully maintained PREP.
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Possess training requirements for RGN role - Including infection control and health and safety competencies
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a RGN
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety
Vacancy Description; Registered Nurse
- Long Shifts
- 44 Hours Per Week
- 4 Week Rolling Rota
- Applicants looking for Set Days or Bank work will not be Considered
- Applicants need to be available for Shift Work (Mon-Fri) and 2 Weekends per Month Nursing Home Description;
- 32 Beds
- Purpose Built
- Good CQC Rating
Reference ID: 3323
For more information please call Elizabeth Baker on ######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 22 days ago