Teaching Assistant Opportunities in West Bromwich | Zoek
Teaching Assistant Opportunities in West Bromwich
West Bromwich, Sandwell, England
A competitive rate between £55 and £65 per day.
Permanent (Full time)
The ideal Teaching Assistant role for excellent qualified Teaching Assistants has come up in an absolutely brilliant primary school in West Bromwich.
We have positions in Year 1, Year 4 and Year 5. You will be supporting the class teacher morning and delivering tailored interventions in the afternoons which is supporting children in groups of 6 or less.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3), or have a minimum of 4 months full time experience in a classroom.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return Connex Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people - not its profit - first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it's what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Posted 9 days ago