- UNLIMITED interviews
- 3 Years Career Development Support
- Achieve certification in industry desired disciplines
- Potential for career progression Full description
If you have a love for technology and understand the importance of zero downtime, we can help you launch an exciting career in the IT industry.
Here at The Training Room we are one of the UKs leading careers providers. We specialise in helping IT enthusiasts gain industry desired certification along with employment with some of the most respected names in the world of IT.
Currently our corporate partners have a demand for IT support professionals and have engaged us to provide them with entry level talent. Our partner network includes companies such as The GCI Group, AND.Digital, Taylor Made Computer Solutions, CenturyLink and many more. Meaning that not only can we get you certified and job ready in as little as 12 weeks, but we can also provide the best possible platform from which to launch your new career.
No experience is needed as full training is provided along with a dedicated tutor who is available to support you throughout the entirety of your training.
You'll gain the following certifications:
- Microsoft Networking Fundamentals (MTA) Further your understanding of network infrastructures, network hardware, protocols and services.
- CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Build your knowledge surrounding the build of networks, device management, network security and troubleshooting.
- Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 Learn to deploy, manage and maintain servers, configure file and print services and configure a network policy infrastructure.
- Configuring Windows Server 2012 Get hands on practice in installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 in an existing enterprise environment.
Why spend your life doing something you hate, when you can have the career you've always wanted? CLICK APPLY now and complete the next steps, we'll be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
Posted 13 days ago