Entry Level Field Sales Manager - Water Treatment | Zoek
Entry Level Field Sales Manager - Water Treatment
Stevenage, Peterborough, St Albans, Swindon, Southampton, Southend Sea
£26000 - £29000 Per Annum OTE, Pensions, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,
Permanent (Full time)
- We are looking to recruit an ambitious sales professional, ideally with a couple of years field sales experience to embark on a new career with a progressive company.
- Established for over 20 years.
- Deliver the highest quality water softening solutions.
- A long standing heritage of excellence in the manufacturing of it product and is the UK market leader.
- Focuses on the needs of its customers to drive forward the aspiration to be the 1st choice.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Area Sales Manager with excellent induction and training and the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- Selling water treatments, softeners and tablets.
- Selling through Plumbing Merchants, Kitchen & Bathroom Showrooms
- Selling the companies full range of water treatment products, providing advice where needed and product training to ensure the already excellent customer service level are continued and built upon.
- The Area Sales Manager will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relationships throughout the process and provide proven solutions using the company's products to achieve sales targets.
- With constant investment in staff development, the Area Sales Manager will have continuous training opportunities presented to them.
- Territory covers East Anglia, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Essex.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record and exceptional customer service skills.
- Keen to develop the external sales role; training and development will be given.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering increasing sales.
- Disciplined in managing your own area.
- Will want to join a market leading manufacturer.
- Driving licence
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
Posted 12 days ago