£105 - £160 per day
Are you passionate at improving a childs subject knowledge base? Is teaching your passion? Does working in KS3/4 fill your days with excitement and challenges? Do you enjoy every day bringing a new challenge? Does sharing your subject specialism with your pupils fill your days with excitement?
Are you based in the Exeter Area? If yes; apply now! We are looking for Teachers like you! Whatever your subject or stage of career, we want to hear from you!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on ######### and ask for Rachel or email ######### ; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Posted 12 days ago