Occupational Therapist | Zoek
Up to £27 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Service Care Solutions have a new vacancy for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within the NHS in Ealing. This is a 37.5 hours per week, full time position.
This role is for a community Occupational Therapist (OT) with experience in elderly care, community service, general medicine and orthopaedics.
You must be HCPC registered and have an Occupational Therapy qualification. Previous experience of working within the community would be beneficial.
For more details please respond to this advertisement.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provide
Posted 12 days ago