Junior Proposal Writer | Zoek
Junior Proposal Writer
Contract (Full time)
Do you crave to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and team environment where you will be contributing to a growing company?
MedPharm is an international CDMO with R and D, GLP and GMP facilities in the UK and US with clients spread throughout the globe (US, Europe, Australia, Japan, India, S.Korea, the Middle East and China). We are regarded as world leaders in the field of dermatological, nail, eye, airway, mucosal membrane and transdermal product development with our vast formulation and product development experience contributing to the development and approval of 55 marketed products in the US, Europe and Japan.
As part of our continuing growth we are looking for a recent science graduate or equivalent to be trained to play a key role in the completion of a range of diverse business proposals.
Ultimately, this full-time permanent role will be responsible for the assessment of new opportunities, and generating high quality technical proposals for Clients to review.
As such the successful candidate will;
- Be passionate about pharmaceutical development
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to write in a clear and concise format
- Possess good organisation skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure to clear deadlines
- Be a competent user of MS Word and Excel
- Hold a Scientific degree
- Previous proposal writing experience is beneficial but not essential as training will be provided
MedPharm offers competitive salaries as well as an attractive employee benefits package. By joining our team, you may be entitled to some or all of the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- Company stakeholder pension scheme contributions
- Private medical insurance or health cash plan schemes for qualifying employees
- Life assurance/Death-in-service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- 24/7 Employee assistance programme offering confidential well-being support and advice
- Discounted gym membership at Surrey Sports Park
- Regular social events and company-organised activities
- Free prescription lab safety goggles
- Professional qualification sponsorship available
Posted 8 days ago