Architectural Technologist - Manchester | Zoek UK | 457e36
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Other Benefits Discussed At Interview
Our client, a multi-disciplinary Consultancy, are looking for an Architectural Technologist to join their office in Manchester due to continued growth with a strong pipeline of work in place.
The succesful Architectural Technologist who sucessfully secures this exciting new opportunity should have around 5 years industry experience and will have the ability to showcase this with a range of projects through a detailed portfolio. Our client seeks individuals who match the companies high standards and should therefore have excellent tenure with past employers, have good work ethic and have the ability to complete projects within set timescales.
This role seeks an individual who has good knowledge of the residential and commercial sector aswell as having good knowledge of both AutoCAD and Revit software.
Architectural Technologist**Position Overview**
- Assist in every stage of the projects from inception through to completion
- Use of AutoCAD and Revit throughout the process
- Work on a variety of residential and commercial projects
- Undertake the preparation of initial and detailed designs for clients' approval and preparing and submitting plans for statutory approvals
- Work as part of a team or as an individual at times
- Meet with other professionals and clients at an early stage to agree on the project brief
Architectural Technologist**Position Requirements**
- Experience and working knowledge of architectural & planning practices and procedures supported by an awareness of the latest statutory requirements, technical publications and guidelines to meet the technical demands
- Experience in using CAD / BIM software
- Experience of heritage, residential and commercial projects
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience in working to deadlines and within budgets on large scale projects
Architectural Technologist**Position Remuneration**
- Highly Competitive Salary- DOE
- Holiday 25 days plus BH increasing with service
- Pension % employer contribution
- 5 hours per week
- Flexible working (family friendly policy)
- Sick pay
- Company social events
- Continued professional development
- Professional subscription fees paid
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...